New to essential oils? This giftset has you covered! If your a pro even better!! This giftset contains 5 of the most popular essential oils, with great benefits! Best of all it even includes a FREE 600ML Diffuser! - How's that for value?
Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender oil's sedative properties make it a useful oil for calming both emotions and physical concerns such as minor skin injuries, cramping, and sinus congestion.
- It's also used to relieve headaches, anxiety, and insomnia.
Lemon Essential Oil
- Lemon can help fight exhaustion, help with depression, clear your skin, and reduces inflammation.
Peppermint Essential Oil
- When diffused, Peppermint Essential Oil can boost energy, clear the respiratory tract, stimulate circulation, alleviate feelings of nervous tension and stress, and soothe feelings of irritability. In a massage, Peppermint Essential Oil relieves fatigue, muscle spasms, muscle tension, flatulence, and fever
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Orange essential oil is energizing, cleanses, and detoxifies the skin. It is also known to be a cheerful, uplifting scent.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Used in aromatherapy, the cooling and healing scent of Eucalyptus Essential Oil is known to relieve mental exhaustion by boosting circulation, stimulating the mind out of sluggishness and rejuvenating the spirit
How to use:
Always follow the instructions on your diffuser. Add the recommended amount of water into your diffuser, and slowly add 2 or 5 drops of oil. Combine different oils for a more complex aroma, but avoid using more than 5 drops of oil combined in a diffuser.
- Always follow the safety instructions of your diffuser
- Keep oils out of reach of pets and small children
- Do not ingest the oils
- Avoid placing in areas where the diffuser can be knocked over
- Contents may damage wood and porous surfaces if spilt
- Limit diffusing to 30-60 minutes at a time and make sure to diffuse in a well-ventilated area
- Some oils may not be recommended for use during pregnancy, with children and pets. If you have any questions please email email@example.com